SEAL BROWN CANVAS SURFBOARD BAG
Faro Board Bags
Protect your boards from the sun, dings, and scratches:
A board bag Inspired by the simplicity of the past, when things were built to last. Handmade from recycled materials, each adjustable board cover protects your unique surfboards and your car on day-to-day adventures.
45 PLASTIC BOTTLES WERE RECYCLED TO MAKE THIS BAG!
- StokedPlastic- Thanks to our partner, Stoked Plastic, each bag is made from from 100% post consumer waste.
- Indonesia- Plastic waste is pulled out of the oceans surrounding indo
- Long Lasting- “Built To Last” using rugged 600D canvas similar to Cordura
- Learn More - Our Materials
Bag Sizing Tips
* We recommend choosing a size bag that is equal to or larger than your surfboard length and width.
6ft bags are made to fit 6ft boards, 7ft bags are made to fit 7ft boards, etc, etc.
Extra length is built into the bags to accommodate closing the bag and using it with the fins left on.
6 & 7ft bags are 23" wide.
8 & 9ft bags are 24.5" wide.
10 & 11ft bags are 26" wide
Contact us if you have any questions, or have a unique sized board! We are happy to help you match a bag to your favorite board.
- Adjustable: Roll bottom closure fits to your exact board size
- Easy To Use: Large opening makes getting your board in & out easier
- Single Fin Slit: 10ft & 11ft bags come with a slit for large single fins
- 6 & 7ft bags are 23 inches wide
- 8 & 9ft bags are 24.5 inches wide
- 10 & 11ft bags are 26 inches wide
- Rugged Hardware : non corrosive D-ring connections and mill-spec buckles.
- Shoulder Strap: Black Webbing Shoulder Strap Included.
- Country Of Origin: Made in USA
To mitigate over consumption through quality long lasting goods.
Build gear that works better, looks better, and lasts longer, constantly improving everything we do.We believe FARO products are an investment. Therefore, we are investing time on the back end to ensure that everything we produce is a quality investment on the front end.
The ability of something to sustain time- Create products and processes that are built to last and use responsibly sourced materials.
Be transparent about our practices.Built to last is a community effort, therefore, we will always be honest in order to encourage open conversations, which are crucial to our success.
Inspire exploration in all its forms, including how we explore people, products, and places. Discover how we can push boundaries and inspire creativity.
Not everything should change with trends.That's why we focus on creating timeless staples - utilitarian goods that won't go out of style but will encourage exploration and adventure for years to come.
FARO CORE VALUES:
The FARO mission is our north star, and our core values guide the evolution of the brand and products.