Helm Supplies | IRIE CRUISER - ROSE
Classic all-around longboard template to handle any condition, from beach breaks, reef breaks, and points, this board simply put just works. The balanced nose width provides great paddling opening up early wave entry, stability, and confidence in cross-stepping to enhance classic longboarding style. The slightly pulled-in tail along with lightweight EPS/Epoxy construction offers great versatility and quick redirect turns for a board this size. Experience smooth rail to rail, and fluid setups up the board for nose rides. The board has a staged rocker for optimal speed, glide, control, and enough tail and nose rocker to handle late takes-offs and keep you from pearling. Tried and true in all aspects.
- Rail: Forgiving 50/50 rails with tucked under edge from nose to mid section transitioning into a hard rail with edge starting above fins through the tail for crisp release on turns.
- Bottom contour: Front to behind center is flat for maximum speed, transitioning to a staged Vee back third for maneuverability and smooth rail to rail surfing.
- Rocker: Clyde Beatty Jr’s rocker formula created over years of RND and refining from countless rider feedback globally. Relaxed staged rocker, working in harmony with all aspects of board design for optimal speed, wave count, and versatility in all conditions.
- Single Box and FCS II Sides - Recommended fin setup (Fins not included):
- 2+1 fin setup: Glide, trim, and speed of a single with added control + performance with the side bites, maintaining a very lively and agile feel.
- Single fin setup: Enhances rider style with speed and flow. Offers a more classic ride with smooth rail-to-rail surfing and excellent hold for nose riding.
- Wave Type: All-around fun in 1- 4ft any condition, beach breaks, points/reefs. Can be pushed overhead and above for advanced riders.
- Designed by the Helm Team, shaped by Clyde Beatty Jr (master shaper, pro-surfer, epoxy pioneer, creator of the “Rocket Fish”).
- NO WAX, NO MESS, NO PROBLEM.
- Traditional meets modern: Wax-free EPS-Epoxy-EVA surfboard. Built as a "real surfboard", combined with modernized full non-slip EVA traction.
- Hand sanded rails provide a refined apex, rail shape, and performance profile.
- EPS lightweight foam core with wood stringer reduces weight for maneuverability.
- Epoxy cloth/fiberglass resin ensures the performance/flex characteristics of a modern surfboard.
- EVA traction vacuum bagged on the entire deck/rails, eliminating the need for wax while enhancing protection to the rider from impact and the board from dings.
- Hard Bottom with hand “sanded laminar flow finish” makes for less water friction and maximum speed.
- FCS II Authentic Fin Box System.
- End result is a super fun, all-purpose, care-free board built to perform.
ALL SHIPMENTS INSURED
FREE LOCAL PICKUP IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
Surfboards up to 8'6" in length:
$90 Flat Rate Shipping
Surfboards 8'7" or greater in length:
$150 Flat Rate Shipping
Discounted shipping when you buy 2 or more.
Prices vary. See link below for shipping details